In our Service & Operations division, we offer our customers a comprehensive range of services and full operational management for energy grids and plants.
Thanks to our strong presence with 15 locations in Germany and more than 1.800 employees, we cover everything from classic maintenance and repair services to inspection and expansion services to the operational management of individual plants or complete energy grids.
- Operational management of energy grids and energy transformation systems
- Comprehensive maintenance concepts for preventive repairs
- Inspection, functional checks & maintenance of gas pressure regulating stations, etc.
- Maintenance & repair of pipe networks, plants and components
- Plant revision and optimization
- Calibration and functional checks of remote control & monitoring equipment
- Fust-time pipeline filling services
- Gas detection, fault analysis & clearance, route maintenance
- IFO - intensive fault location
- Potential, follow-up and intensive measurements
- Gas analysis, biogas services (amine exchange, etc.)
- Cleaning and inspection pig services
- Testing of pass-through pressure vessels (10-year inspections)
- Electrical engineering and cathodic corrosion protection
- Work and repairs on gas-carrying systems
- Specialized welding on pipelines in operation (incl. inductive pre-heating)
- Drilling and shutting off of pipelines and surrounding services
- Application of alternative repair methods (Black Diamond, Res-QTM)
- Installation/support of remotely monitored systems and results analysis
- 24/7 emergency services